SCC Dri-Shield moisture barrier bags satisfy many dry packing applications and provide the same static control benefits as static shielding bags. Moisture barrier bags work by enclosing a device with a metal shield that has a high resistance to moisture vapor permeation. Dry devices are placed inside this shield, and the moisture laden air is evacuated. Desiccant filled pouches scavenge the remaining moisture from the bag's interior.
- Strong, Lightweight, Heat Sealable, Suitable for Vacuum Packaging
- Static Safe: Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces
- Used for Packaging SMDs in Trays, Shipping Tubes, Tape and Reels
- Bags Are Printed with ESD Warning Symbol and Lot Coded for QC Traceability
- Meet or Exceed Requirements of: ANSI/ESD S-20.20, ANSI/ESD S-541