- 0.0036" (3.6 mil) Thick Bag Film laminate constructed from multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene
Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
- </= 0.03 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3.
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average
Provides physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Sanford, NC.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Condition: New In stock