Shop by Price
Shop by Price
Low Cost - ESD Mat (Gemini)
Gemini Dual-layer Static Dissipative Material
Made in the USA, high value at a lower cost
The Gemini ESD Mat is a dual-layer, static dissipative, polymer-based material made for bench tops and other grounded workbench surfaces. Polymers used in this material are homogeneously dispersed with an anti-static formula, leaving a permanent surface and volume resistance that will conform to the most stringent ESD requirements. With a dissipative upper layer and a conductive base, this material is as durable as rigid laminates, and as comfortable and appealing as rubber. It is suitable for use with constant monitor systems. The extrusion process used in manufacturing allows for low outgassing and high durability. Layers are laminated during the molten stage of manufacturing to ensure a successful bond and long life. The electrical properties will not wear away or exudate.
The Gemini-ESD Mat will deliver a typical resistance-to-ground measurement of 10e6 -10e8 ohms per ANSI/ESDA S4.1. This material complies with industry standards including EN 61340-5-1: Protection of Electronic Devices from Electrostatic Phenomena and ANSI / ESDA S20.20: Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- 0.065" (1.65 mm) thickness
- 106 - 108 ohms, ohm per cm RTG, RTT, Vol R
- Can be custom-cut with sharp blade; scraps are recyclable
- Embossed finish reduces light glare and parts slippage
- Durable surface withstands high temperatures, solder, flux, and harsh chemicals
- Low outgassing and VOC are ideal for controlled environments
- Passes weathering ozone resistance per ASTM D178-01
- Passes and exceeds minimum standards for NFPA fire and smoke safety
- UV additives to protect color and eliminate fading