- Metallized Shielding Film with Closed Cell Air-Cushion Protection Layers
Lightweight ESD protective packaging with heavy-duty protection absorbs impact and prevents product damage.
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average
High puncture resistance provides physical protection for contents.
- <20 nJ Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11, Packaging ANSI/ESD S541 and Static Control Film ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3 (except transparency)
Allows film to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Save Packing Time and Labor
No need to cut and tape loose bubble wrap or additional packaging layers to protect product.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Sanford, NC.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Condition: New In stock