StaticCare GL2500 Series ESD cut gloves are worn when handling ESD sensitive items involving items that pose a cut risk. The gloves combine powerful cut resistance, comfort and uniform ESD protection into one superior performing glove. The gloves are certified ANSI Cut Level 2 while maintaining softness, flexibility and comfort that other cut resistant gloves lack.
- Cut Resistant (ANSI Cut Level 2)
- Typical ESD Properties: <10^7 Ohms
- Fabric: 18 Gauge Yarn, UHMWPE Construction with Conductive Carbon.
- Coated Palms for Grip
- Cuff: Finished Knitwrist Cuff.
- Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
Application and Usage
Semiconductor, SMT Assembly, Disk Drive, Automotive. Applications that require handling of ESD sensitive items while there is a minor cut risk.