MTE Solutions is proud to offer this MG Chemicals 416-E Professional Etching Process Kit. This item is in-stock and this page will show our current inventory level.
Etch copper clad circuits professionally Accommodates two 8"x 12" double sided CCB's Contains:
- 7 liter heavy duty polyethylene etching tank
- Sturdy mounting bracket
- Clear acrylic lid
- Heavy duty air pump
- Three way adjustable airline manifold
- Triple line sparging unit
- 200 watt "Over the Side" immersion heater with quartz element, preset / adjustable temp. control
- Adhesive digital thermometer
- Bag of vinyl gloves
- Complete instructions
Also requires a minimum of 4 liters of Ferric Chloride (cat. no. 415-4L) or Sodium Persulphate (Cat. No. 4101). There should be enough ferric chloride to completely cover your board. Do not dilute ferric chloride with water. Readoperating instructions for the Etching Kit (Cat. No. 416-E).
You can find the 415-4L at MTE Solutions here.