The Indium Wave Solder 9948 Flux has been tested under a wide variety of conditions and with a variety of solder alloys, including Indium's lead-free, solver-free alloy Sn995
Must be shipped Ground
Must be shipped Ground
MTE Solutions is proud to offer the Indium FLUXWV-84572-1Gallon solder flux. We typically have the FLUXWV-84572-1Gallon in-stock and this page will reflect our current inventory levels. If it is not available please check back at a later date or give us a call at 651-600-3838,
WF-9948 is a fourth generation high-performance no-clean wave solder flux designed for use with through-hole and mixed-technology assemblies. It performs well with both tin-lead and lead-free solders. While only containing about 3.3% flux solids, WF-9948 is very heat stable and well-suited for selective soldering applications. WF-9948 has been designed to pass all known reliability requirements, including J-STD-004B SIR and ECM. This modern flux is non-corrosive, compatible with probe testing, compatible with most conformal coatings, and does not contribute to detrimental circuit board insulation resistance degradation or electrochemical migration.
• Passes J-STD-004B SIR and ECM requirements for ROL1
• Indium Corporation created WF-9948 by adapting Indium’s very popular WF-9940 flux to the J-STD-004B requirements
• More active than halogen-free formulations
• Wide process window for soldering larger and/or thick circuit boards The halogen activator allows for better soldering and heat stability with lower total flux solids than a comparable halogen-free formula.
• More heat stable than rosin-free formulations Tested compatiblilty with a wide range of selective solder operations • Tested for use with all common lead-free and tin-lead alloys, including: SAC305, SAC105, SAC0307, silver-free tin-copper plus additive alloys, such as Indium Corporation’s Sn995, 96.5Sn/3.5Ag, 63Sn/37Pb, 60Sn/40Pb, and many others
• Tested compatibility with Hot Air Leveled (HASL), Immersion Silver, Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) and Organically Solder Preserved (OSP) Copper Surfaces
• Compatible with all spray fluxes
See the full product data sheet below!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Condition: New In stock